Monday, February 10, 2014

Amazing Encouragement! What The Lord and His messengers say after the statement "Do Not Fear"


Statements God and His messengers made after the phrase "Do Not Fear"

Do not Fear


I am your shield, your very great reward."

God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.

I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham."
I will make you into a great nation there.

Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.

God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."

I have delivered him into your hands, along with his whole army and his land.

Judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it."

the Lord your God has given you the land. Go up and take possession of it as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, told you.

I have delivered him into your hands, along with his whole army and his land.

The Lord your God himself will fight for you."

Remember well what the Lord your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt.

The Lord your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.

The Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land.

I have given them into your hand. Not one of them will be able to withstand you."

 Be strong and courageous. This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight."

By this time tomorrow I will hand all of them, slain, over to Israel. You are to hamstring their horses and burn their chariots."
but serve the Lord with all your heart.

My father Saul will not lay a hand on you. You will be king over Israel, and I will besecond to you. Even my father Saul knows this."

The angel of the Lord said to Elijah, "Go down with him; do not be afraid of him." So Elijah got up and wentdown with him to the king.

Settle down in the land and serve the king of Babylon, and it will go well with you."

Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the Lord gave Moses for Israel.Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.

the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.

Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.
Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.'"

there is a greater power with us than with him.

Say to him, 'Be careful, keep calm and don't be afraid. Do not lose I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.

I am with you and will rescue you,

I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile.

"Do not be afraid, Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel. I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.

Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

you who are highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong." be glad and rejoice. Surely the Lord has done great things!

the pastures in the wilderness are becoming green. The trees are bearing their fruit; the fig tree and the vine yield their riches.

let your hands be strong."

  take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not bemade known.

I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.

Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

Your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth willmbear you a son, and you are to call him John.

You have found favor with God.

I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.

your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."

  God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.'

I am the First and the Last.

Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown.

your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."

. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I will help you.

for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

you will not be put to shame.you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.

I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one whofears is not made perfect in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment